Below are links to valuable resources for Scouts and adults.
Health and Medical Record
- Information about health forms is provided by scouting.org.
- Annual Health and Medical Record Parts A, B and C Parts A and B are completed annually by participants in all Scouting events. Part C is for the physical exam that is required for participants in any event that exceeds 72 consecutive hours, for all high-adventure base participants, or when the nature of the activity is strenuous and demanding.
- Annual Health and Medical Record Part D is required to be reviewed by all participants of a high-adventure program at one of the national high-adventure bases and shared with the examining health-care provider before completing Part C.
- http://www.scouting.org/Training/youthprotection.aspx (Required for all adult leaders and volunteers)
- Virtus Training (Also mandatory for all Troop 17 adult leaders and volunteers since we are sponsored by Church of the Incarnation)
Resources for Scouts
- Troop Meeting Plan
- The Campfire Program Planner
- Unit Money-Earning Application
- Uniform Inspection and Insignia Placement Guidelines
- BSA Be Prepared for the SAT and ACT BSA is paying for SAT and ACT preparation.
- Boy Scout Resources at BoyScoutTrail.com
- Cub Scout Resources at BoyScoutTrail.com
Resources for Parents and Adults
- Activity Consent Form and Approval by Parents or Legal Guardian (Permission Slip)
- Tour and Activity Plan
- Guide to Safe Scouting Online Version